Happy Friday, y’all.
I didn’t have time to do a vlog this week. It’s been a CRAZY one! I hope you guys have enjoyed Week 2 of the Challenge. I have been blown away with the awesome submissions into the Idea Bank and hope you guys continue to use it as a resource! I have a couple of announcements before Week 3 starts.
1. Idea Bank. If you haven’t already made a deposit of ideas into the bank, there’s still time!
2. Linky for Week 2. Make sure you link up your Week 2 post on my linky here. Still trying to get around to read everyone’s post.
3. StumbleUpon group. If you want to join our StumbleUpon group to practice StumbleUpon and get your posts posted, come to this BlogFrog thread. We’re still getting started so hop on board!
4. Week 3 Sneak Peek. Week 3 is going to cover networking and extending your blog’s reach. Working with your existing readership is Week 4. If you don’t have an interest in growing your readership, feel free to skip Week 3. If you’re staying on for Week 3, here’s a peek at what to expect. There’s a TON of content this week so I had to break it up a bit. PLEASE read this so there’s no confusion!
- Reading for Week 3 (posted Sunday) is broken up into 3 posts: one for new bloggers (0-100 followers), another for growing bloggers (100-300 followers) and one for established bloggers (300+ followers). You only need to read the post and writing task that applies to you. Don’t feel constricted by my groupings, but I think they make pretty good sense for most of our participants.
- Guest post this week will also be available on Sunday. It will be about the whys and hows of…guest posting!
- Extra credit will not be posted until MONDAY because of the number of posts going live on Sunday. Just trying to make less confusing for everyone!
5. Head on over to Momma Kiss if you want to flip some people off for Friday Flip-Offs today.
6. I’ll be gone next Friday, 10/1 through Sunday 10/3 at my 20 year college reunion (gasp). Week 4 will still go on as scheduled, but I won’t be around much.
Enjoy your weekend!