Do you ever go to the beach and see those people who are just completely well-outfitted for their day?
I don’t mean the people who have gorgeous swimsuits and giant sunglasses on.
I mean the people who have all the right equipment. They have the beach wagon, and the umbrellas, and the cool chairs, and all the other essentials for a great day at the beach?
We are not those people. We are the people who like like Schlepping Sam and Sally at the beach. We always decide to go at the last minute, so we don’t have everything we need, and then I am always hunting around for the beach bag, which never fits all the stuff I need it to anyway, so we look just lame and disorganized and touristy at the beach with our Schlep-Fest.
I hate that. I hate being a Schlep.
And I’ve just taken one step closer to losing my Schlep status, because I have the world’s best tote bag. And it’s going to be my beach bag in the summer.
This, my friends, is a bag you need to buy.
It’s called The Four Boys Bag, and it’s by Bungalow. Although I suspect they could have called it the One Little CEO bag, because this bag is SO BIG that 6 year-old Little CEO fits inside of it. Don’t believe me? I have photographic evidence:
This bag is amazingly roomy. It has plenty of space to fit everything you’d need for a day at the beach OR a road trip with the kids. Some of the other features I love about the Four Boys Bag:
* it’s made of a polycoated fabric, so it’s super easy to keep clean and wipe off spills.
* the handles secure together with velcro if you’re carrying something heavy.
* the bottom of the bag is flat, for extra storage (I cannot stand bags that don’t flatten at the bottom so you can squeeze every last thing in!)
* it has a zippered top to keep stuff secure
* and best of all: this puppy folds flat. FLAT, I tell you. You can slide it under your bed, or in a skinny spot in your coat closet, and you’ll barely notice it’s there. On vacation, it won’t take up space in your hotel room once emptied.
* NOTE: this bag would also make a wonderful swag-carrying bag at your next blog conference. Pack it flat in a large suitcase, send it back home as a checked item full of swag. Yep. It’s big.
The Four Boys Bag comes in 10 different patterns. I wanted something that my husband wouldn’t have a hissy fit carrying, so I picked blue paisley. But they have camouflage, animal prints, bright stripes, and a whole lot more.
If you are looking for a great carry-it-all bag for yourself – maybe you’re roadtripping for the holidays in the car? – or a gift for a girlfriend – snag this puppy. You will not regret it. I am so excited to get my well-outfitted self to the beach next summer with mine, and in the meantime, plan to use it for a couple of weekend trips with the kids where we plan to explore California.
Bungalow makes tons of other super practical-yet-stylish bags in all sorts of shapes and sizes. They have one to meet every need. Go check out the entire collection!
Disclosure: Bungalow sent me a complimentary Four Boys Bag to sample and review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions about the bag are my own.